About Me

East Ayton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
A group of ladies who enjoy traditional embroidery but who meet once a month to try some experimental work. We meet at Ayton Village Hall on the third Thursday in the month for a full day and again on the first Thursday for half a day. We currently have a waiting list of people who want to join us.

Thursday 20 May 2021

Thursday 20th May

 Is it just me or is this year going by faster than ever?  I think the fact that the weather has felt more like March than May makes you think it is March.  I have been back swimming this last two weeks, that's the first time since last March and did my legs and arms remind me, second visit was better than the first but it did make me realize how much I had missed it. No photos from members this week but I have been using my African fabrics to start this cushion cover.

It is just a small decorative cushion, no one will be allowed to sit on it so I have decided to add some stitch and beads to it.  Will have to order some threads first but hopefully I can make a start on it next week.
Keep stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment