About Me

East Ayton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
A group of ladies who enjoy traditional embroidery but who meet once a month to try some experimental work. We meet at Ayton Village Hall on the third Thursday in the month for a full day and again on the first Thursday for half a day. We currently have a waiting list of people who want to join us.

Saturday 10 October 2020

Saturday 10th October

 Sorry this is late again but my computer has crashed and I am doing this on my phone, which has taken me a while to work out. I have started a new project, making a concertina book to hold my mother-in-law 21st birthday cards. There are 23 cards so it is quite a thick book but hopefully it will work out. Haven't much to show you yet, maybe next week.

The jumpers and hats have been passed on ready to go to Africa in the new year and a big thank you is forwarded to all those who did the knitting.

Lesley has been working on two lovely pieces and Susan has done two wire birds, not textiles but who cares. I would show you pictures of them but I don't know how to do it on my phone. I will post them when I have a machine to do it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment