About Me

East Ayton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire
A group of ladies who enjoy traditional embroidery but who meet once a month to try some experimental work. We meet at Ayton Village Hall on the third Thursday in the month for a full day and again on the first Thursday for half a day. We currently have a waiting list of people who want to join us.

Friday 16 April 2021

Friday 16th April

 My apologies for being a day late, I completely forgot it was Thursday yesterday.  Having my hair cut had gone completely to my head!  I looked in the mirror when I got home and thought 'I look ten years younger than I did this morning' , so Boris, no more lockdowns please and if you have to, leave the hairdressers open.

I haven't had any photos sent this week and I haven't been doing much in the way of hand sewing.  I have caught up with my fly stitch and they are now ready to go in my book. I also found among Barbara's stash, a pattern for an owl using up pieces of patchwork fabric, so my daughter asked me to make one for her which I have done and part filled him with some lavender I picked and dried last summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment